Malaysia is located in Southeast Asia country is occupied in the parts of the Malay Peninsula and Borneo is the island. It’s famous for its beaches; people here are a mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences. Malaysia tourism is one of the best tourism in the Asia.
Places to visit for Nature in and around Malaysia:
Malaysia is a place of mixed culture and natural beauty. If you love adventure sports in the big outdoors then Malaysia could be the perfect holiday place for you. And there are most beautiful places to visit in malaysia for honeymoon.
- Cameron Highlands
- Kota Kinabalu
- Taman Negara
- Gunung Mulu National Park
From the above cameron highlands attracts more tourists.
Best Shopping Malls in Malaysia:
Most of the shopping malls are located in Kuala Lumpur and consists of all brands with the most glamorous names in the fashion industry right now
- Pavillion Kuala Lumpur Shopping Mall
- Suria KLCC
- Mid Valley Megamall Nearby Bangsar
- The Garden Nearby Bangsar
- Starhill Gallery Kuala Lumpur
- Berjaya Times Square
- Sunway Pyramid Petaling Jaya
- One Utama Shopping Mall Petaling Jaya
From the above Utama is one of the biggest mall in Malaysia.
Popular Mosque in Malaysia:
Malaysia being the Islamic country you would find some of the most beautiful mosque in the world. Below are the list of must visit Mosques
- Malacca Straits Mosque, Malacca Island
- Floating Mosque, Kuala Terengganu
- Iron Mosque, Putrajaya
- Crystal Mosque, Kuala Terengganu
- Putra Mosque, Putrajaya
Popular Temples in Malaysia:
Malaysia is a beautiful mix of multi-religion in South East Asia but the state religion is Islamic, But you would also find many temples.There are lot of hindu temples in malaysia. Below are few must visit temples.
- Batu Caves Temple, Kuala Lumpur
- Kek Lok Si Temple, Penang
- Sri Mahamariamman Temple, Kuala Lampur
- Thean Hou Temple, Kuala Lampur
- Khoo Kongsi Temple, George Town
Amusement Parks in Malaysia:
Malaysia receives millions of tourists every year because of its attractive places.
Other than the beaches There are national parks and theme parks in malaysia which are located all over the country, There are somany biggest water parks in malaysia.
- Legoland Malaysia, Johor Bahru
- Puteri Harbour Family Theme Park (Little Red Cube) , Johor Bahru
- Angry Birds Activity Park, Johor Bahru
- Sunway Lagoon, Kuala Lumpur
- Genting Highlands Theme Park
- Melaka Wonderland
Historical Places in Malaysia:
Malaysia has a total area of 329,750 sq km; it is a country of many awesome places of historical significance. The historical places of Malaysia gives you the glimpse of the culture and tradition attached with the country. here are the list of historical places in malaysia.
- St Paul’s Hill
- Syed Al Attas Mansion
- The Stadthuys
- Queen Victoria Memorial Fountain
- Dutch Square
- Tan Kim Seng Bridge Melaka
Lakes in Malaysia:
Lakes in Malaysia is not only famous for adventure sports but also for the scientist to explore about the creature in the water and the birds and many plants that grow surrounding the lakes.
- Lake Chini
- Kenyir Reservoir
- Swamp Lake Tasek Bera (Bera)
- Lake Ulu Lepar System
Technology and Science Museums:
There are more than 12 Malaysian Museums and there are so many things to explore about the Malaysian culture that you would have to visit again and again.
- National Museum
- National Planetarium
- Science Museum
- National Textile Museum
- Tun Abdul Razak Memorial