Hyderabad is a beautiful city with awesome people and the capital of southern India’s Telangana state. It is the major center for the technology industry, It’s a place filled with restaurants and shops.
Places to visit for Nature in and around Hyderabad:
There are many places like waterfalls hill stations wildlife parks best options for Hyderabad people during the weekends. Below are the few places to visit in hyderabad for couples and families.
- Botanical Garden Kondapur
- Mrugavani National Park on Chilkur Road Hyderabad
- Bird watching at ICRISAT
- Biggest Baobab Tree in India: Hiding place of 40 Thieves
Top Shopping Malls in Hyderabad:
Malls have become the main shopping hub for the youths of Hyderabad. There are quite a few malls which are very popular and the best shopping destination.
- GVK One Shopping Mall
- Inorbit Mall
- City Center
- Ashoka Metropolitan Mall
- Hyderabad Central
- Babu Khan Mall
These are the list of shopping malls in Hyderabad.
Famous Temples in and near Hyderabad:
There are few temples in Hyderabad which are very popular in India and the main tourist attraction. Some of the most beautiful temples in the world is situated in Hyderabad.
- Birla Temple Naubat Pahad
- Visa God Temple Chilkur Balaji
- Ranganathswamy Temple Nanakramguda Village near financial district
- Sitaram Bagh Temple Mangal Ghat
- 800 Years Old Sri Rama Chandra Swamy Temple Ammapali Village
- Sri Jagadamba Mahakali Temple Golconda
- Sanghi temple
Amusement Parks in Hyderabad:
Usually at the time of weekends people either like to hangout for shopping or they go out for amusement Parks in Hyderabad, India.
- Ramoji Film City
- Snow World
- Wonderla Amusement Park
- Ocean Park Hyderabad
- Mount Opera Multi-Theme Park Resort
Historical Places in Hyderabad:
Hyderabad is also called as the pearl city and contains lots of monuments and forts which is the reason for increase in tourism in this beautiful city.
- Golconda Fort
- Taramati Baradari
- 18 Meter Tall Buddha Statue
- Charminar and streets of Old Hyderabad
- Mecca Masjid in Old Hyderabad
- Qutub Shahi Tombs
- Koti Womens College
Lakes in Hyderabad:
Hyderabad has 4 -5 big lakes with mesmerizing view all across. Best place for couples to visit where they can do boating and enjoy the cool breeze from the lake.
- Hussain Sagar Tank Bund
- Peerancheru Lake near PBEL City
- Gandipet Lake
- Nagarjuna Sagar Dam
Technology and Science Museums:
As we all know Hyderabad is the place which was ruled by kings so we will find many old structures and museums with all antique collections. This is why tourists get attracted towards Hyderabad. Below are the few list of museums.
- Salar Jung Museum
- City Museum
- AP State Museuma
- Natural History Museum
- Sudha Car Museum
- Birla science museum